8.18.2011

Truths

What is your truth? Furthermore, whag lengths do you do to protect it? Hide it.
My truth? That's not whag we're here for.
So often, even daily we running from our truths. Releasing them into ou vices for the sake of having some place to blame. Blame? How dare you push such a thing as truth onto blame.
Most of us hide from the truth. Why? Oh don't ask me stupid questions and attempt to play me as a fool .. you know why.
It is said that "Truth shall set on free" .. and I feel this is true. However, if you are not yet ready to face the truth, in what way shall it aide you?
Indeed the truth is what we all seek and request from the next individual, but what does that mean when one can't come clean with self? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Until you decide you are ready to admit to self, the truth will do nothing but hurt you.
I, myself, have been battling ASHLEY and what my own truth may bring me. & in my personal opinion it is one of th hardest battles I havr ever endured.
To live life to the fullest seemingly impossible until you have come to grips what is .. and what simply is not.
At the end of my writing this I won't go back and proofread what I wrote, for these are simply my trutths.
All I ask of you, is to see see yourself fot who you are; be it good or bad, because at the end of the day, YOU have no choic but yo live with it .. while everyone else has the choice to pick you up and drop you .. just as you are
"FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES AS WE FORGIVE THOS WHO TRESPASS AGAINST US; ALTHOUGH THEM AGAIN WE WILL NEVA EVA TRUST" - Lauryn Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment