12.11.2013

maze.

the past year has felt like a score and then some. unsettled at that. day in and day out i think. i think and think and think and yet it seems as though im not thinking at all. unable to categorize thoughts let alone decipher them. so badly i wish that i could call my mother and receive her sultry, unconventional, unconditional advice. so badly i wish that i could thank you one more time. so badly i wish that you could tell me that nothing is wrong with me.

nothing is ever what it seems, even when you dont know what it is youre looking at. the pieces of me are scattered about the universe with him, her and them, but the biggest piece is with you. wherever you are. that big chunk of love in my life is no longer. the vacancy left by you is incomparable. there is no sedative.

not knowing where to go from here, i need you now more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment