1.25.2011

i think my foolish pride may become my suicide

it makes no sense that im here right now
not to me anyway ..
& even though this is MY issue ,
i can't help but blame you
this just aint me ..
i don't think so anyway .
perhaps this is just me with you ..
well , on you really .
it's .. this .. you're more like a drug .
so yeah i blame YOU !
yehhhh YOU !
who am i kidding ...
i jumped in no safety net ,
now my face is a wreck .
they tell me " smile babygirl it aint that bad ! "
bad ?
bad is when you disobey your parents .
bad is failing a test you studied for .
bad is ..
this aint bad - hell it aint even worse .
this ?
this is rad
more so than the movement itself .
& you expect my feelings to simply be shelfed ?
well i thought of better my damn self !
how bout i take you & put YOU on a shelf ?!
i wonder what it is you keep tellin yaself ?
Fuck
what do i keep tellin myself ?
hearts screamin ! - keeps yellin !
i can't even hear myself !
& to think , i thought love and happiness were two words synonomous to themselves .
but you're right ya know - maybe this isn't good for our health .
because ultimately - we're just fighting ourselves .
i wore you like a crown - my sweeet PRIDE
so i guess the blames on my side ...

No comments:

Post a Comment