1.28.2011

Seems like I think the world of you, which is too much if you ask anybody else. But you wanna know the difference between my opinion and theirs? Well for one theirs doesn't count either way you spin it, but other than that, they just don't know you like I do. They don't know what you do for me - what we do for one another.
We seem to have this magnetism for one another that can't be denied. I don't know how this happened, but in all honesty I'm over trying to figure it out. But in a good way. Sometimes the search for explanation can ruin the prize, and just between you and I I think I'll pass on that. Why ruin something so sweet and fulfilling? I'm very aware of the risks I'm taking by indulging in such an experience and I'm fine with that.
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero - Seize the day, put no trust in tomorrow. I could sit here and cling to my past filled with repetitive failed attempts at love, but there's one simple reason why I can't and won't do it; this isn't an attempt. This cloud that we tend to float on seems to have been waiting for us. Waiting for us to find one another and float in bliss. That's what it's starting to feel like - bliss. Something so comfortably unexplainable couldn't be anything more or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment