2.14.2011

the problem

* i always love what wale has to say . he's always spittin knowledge . i would really like to meet and converse with him someday .. about ANYthing . the lyrics below are from his first verse on The Problem




This is a ? but a mere portion of a semi-important life
Far from a complaint, but a mere look at the present showin you the changes that I made
The proverbial lemonade that I made
I made my mistakes, you see life's lemons often times come in a abundance,
In conjunction with the pressure that we're under
Underrated some would say, hated, and some say it's the things I say or how I say em.
And I admit, in this race I tend to struggle to relay them words
It's like I'm an alien who alienates by the herd, so as far as being heard
I guess I gotta wait, deprived by the station's eye
Wale, more times than not, am not for whom the air waves
Thank God for the free thinkers, for you keep me in mind,
In this state of mind that I'm in, for you keep me in the race with the baton that yall give
And they hype beat, street wear, Versace and Vuitton that I'm in
And really don't matter unless yall comin with
No days off, may we rip the face of the whole game off,
I'm gon say it to yall, I'm gonna put my faith in yall when I don't understand me
They say I'm runnin hip-hop but I'd rather unify with yall then stampede
And lastly for everybody who doubted I can't live without you, please
Continue to inspire the fire that is my re-dedication to greatness yall
Paint a picture to A.D. to freestyles to famous songs we out 'chere
Unforgettable gestures, unmeasurable effort, to pleasure the masses with impeccable work ethic
Let's get it, I go hard, no days off

No comments:

Post a Comment