2.20.2011

i .. i .. *sigh*

Sometimes when I think about you I feel as if I could cry . I think of the love that I have for you & realize that I'm scared as fuck to lose you .. And even more scared that this is all a sham and these feelings we claim as mutual are in all actuality one sided .
See the thought of loving you brings a smile to my face , but to HEAR YOU SAY those three words does so much more for me . Heart skips a beat , my forehead perspires .. it's so intense .
I've accepted the fact that at the end of the day I can end up looking like the straight fool , but ONLY because me , myself , and I have accepted that fact that these feelings are true and genuine . It's funny when I think about it , but I really had to have a conversation with myself to come to this conclusion .
I don't know what I'm trying to say , other than I Love You .

No comments:

Post a Comment