3.10.2011

the complexities of MOTIVATION .

Sitting under the stars , surrounded by coconut and palms trees , all I can seem to think about how the days keep gettin harder and the nights lonelier . It seems like I can't win . With Motivation & Ambition tatooed on each side of my waist line , I still allow lifes low blows to distract me from my purpose - momentarily .
It seems like it's something new everyday . As soon as I get back on track with optimism , cynacism creeps up on my ass . I truly believe that everything happens for a reason , and I preach it all the time - yet I steadily question everything . Why me ?! What did I do ?! Ya know , the usual shit . But in all honestly I just need to shut the fuck up and let life take it's course . Where am I gonna go if I continue to question everything ?
I don't blame anybody but myself for the bullshit life chucks at me - that's right , I hold myself responsible - because I KNOW that it's all a test .. That of which I plan to pass . They say you'll never appreciate the light if you've never seen the dark , and gooooooot DAMN I've been in the dark . Granted I do see light , but the majority of it is dark Oh well though ¯\(ツ)/¯ .
Everyday it's up to me to keep myself conscious of the reasons why I'm here . IM HERE TO SUCCEED DAMMIT ! And I will be DAMNED if I don't ! I'm so fucking determined to get through this shit aint no way I won't !
After everything I've been through , I know this is something that I have to experience . I've been HIGH and LOWWW - but I know I an go lower and MUCH higher .
The best has yet to come for me people , so don't read this and think it's a sob story for you b/c it's quite the opposite . This is for ME , so I can remember how it feels to be down when I get UP . Because without this , there can be not THAT .
*PEACE*

No comments:

Post a Comment