3.10.2011

-_________-

When are people ever gonna fucking learn that I need my fuggin space when I'm upset ? Try to be comical to early and you'll only make it worse . Can I just get some fckn space ?! Goooota DAMN ! Don't fucking hover over me , don't even look in my direction when I'm pissed . Just lemme be pissed and I'll damn sure come to you when I'm ready to be fucked with . At this very moment in time Lotto is hovering over my shoulder reading what I'm writing -____- not cute with his cute ass anyway doe . Tonight I plan to get hella tore and be laughing about this in about an hour or so .. If we fucking make it there . The driver is not a very good driver sober .. Not sure I wanna see what he's like intoxicated . Either way , I'm through here .
TOODLES TO YOU BITCHES !

No comments:

Post a Comment