3.10.2011

I was pissed .. anshit .

It's times like this I have to remind myself why I'm here . It being that patience is a virtue I have yet to master , my situation is superbly frustrating .
I absolutely HATE being on somebody elses time ! Whatever it is I have to do is never important enough for the person whose time it is to be done on ! I've moved away from everything I know and every attainable resource I'd possessed at any point in time , to a place where I have to depend on one person for everything . Not to say that this was a mistake , but I certainly wasn't prepared for this non-sense . Here I am on my last day off before having to work seven 12 hour days with no time for anything other than work , and all I wanna do is cash my pewny check , buy a new futon , and grab a sac . Now here it is 130 , and I've been awake since 1030 .. That in my opinion is ample time to do all of the above yet NONE of it had been done (of course not on my own accord) .
I feel like I may just snap .. b/c worst of all , this plan was MUTUALLY made LAST FCKN NIGHT !! >_____< But why has it not been hatched ?? b/c it's only important to one of us that it is completed .. & speak of the devil , here this broad come outside demanding my help like I haven't been waiting on her& all fuggin morning .. I'll be there when I get there . How ya like me nahh ?! BOW do it two times on em BOW BOW !!

No comments:

Post a Comment