5.24.2011

Florida. Summer 2011

Having time on your hands is supposed to provide you with the opportunity to do things you normally don't have the time to dedicate to. Problem is, in order for this theory to work properly one would actually need to possess things to do and the means to do them other than the time, and this is where my problem lies.
For the last two days I've been sitting on my ass with no money, friends or transportation to keep my mind off of the reality of my situation. I'm all the way in god damn Florida away from everything and everyone I can recollect a memory of since I was 9 years old. I moved here with someone whom I believed to be a friend. Not to say that I'm not thankful for the opportunity but shit, I got placed in a fucked up situation that tore my friendship apart and tarnished what little faith I had left in the institution of friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment