5.22.2011

Lemons.

Packed and ready with nowhere to go I can feel the tears towering behind my eyes. Accepting fault and swallowing ones pride are one in the same and I've done a great deal of both in these past few months. Still I cannot retrace my steps in order to grasp an explanation as to how i've become a part of this clusterfuck of a situation. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time I've found myself fucked over. Life's given me so many god damn lemons I'm bout ready to start chucking them shits back at it screaming " Fuuuuck Youuuuu! " .. The shit's getting old.
I know that life isn't easy and since I was 12 years old I've been acquainted with this theory - not that that makes it any easier to bare - all I'm saying is that I'm no stranger to struggle.
Back and forth I'm going in my head trying to figure out what to do  when it dawns on me that I'm not ready to throw in the towel, bow out gracefully or wave the white flag. It's never been in my nature to quit,explaining  why I'm having such an internal conflict about this mess. I feel as though.. I KNOW this is where I belong. I told myself I wouldn't look back.. That I wouldn't and couldn't turn my back on my goals.. & I won't.
When times get hard I just remind myself "On the rise to  the top, many people drop. Don't forget, in order to survive gotta learn to love with regrets." - Sean Carter
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment